Saturday 8 March 2014

Iron poltam skirt

Hello Ladies,

How are you all. Happy women's day to you all. Hope you all got some wishes and gifts?

Today's post is really not worth a post. I'm just going to show you how to iron the poltam skirt.
There are 2 ways.
1. Iron the pleats all parallel to one another. I did this on the poltam skirt I gave as a gift. This gives a more schoolish look I think.
 2. Iron them at angles. They start with a pleat and then diminish as they reach half way the skirt. I really like this look.
I've been working on my new favorite skirt - called it nirma skirt. I've made another one and it looks so good.
Have a nice weekend.

Thanks,
Preethi.

If you enjoyed reading this you can either like my facebook page to get all updates and more or you can opt to receive posts via email. Don't forget to activate your subscription though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...