Monday 24 February 2014

Sewing status report 24 Feb 2014

Here is my status report for last week:
1. I had a few unplanned activities like sewing 2 poltam skirts and some blog enhancing which I completed. I'm now in the process of forming my step by step instructions for it. I'm hoping you'll like it.
2. The A line shingala pattern I'm deferring it for now. I don't think it will suit little girls unless they are made into dungaree. So I'm thinking why not make a dungaree pattern in the future just like dungaree dress I made before.

Thanks,
Preethi.


If you enjoyed reading this you can either like my facebook page to get all updates and more or you can opt to receive posts via email. Don't forget to activate your subscription though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...