Friday 14 March 2014

Nirma Skirt for my daughter - with video

UPDATE -
FREE PATTERN :  Nirma skirt free pattern



Hi All, Hope you are having a great week. I'm endlessly making this skirt. I made one for my daughter's friend. I had to make one for my daughter. How can I not? :)  Also, a colleague of mine has been asking to make one for his daughter. I was planning on making the phus phus skirt but have now changed my mind to make the Nirma skirt. See the video below how it twirls. The fabric I used was jeans material and still look how it twirls. Next I'm making something of rayon. It will be great I know for sure.



I have to share these pics with you all. I cannot imagine that if such thick fabric can look so good then options are endless and with summer coming I'm already imagining this skirt flying away showing off the bloomers - I have to learn to make them though :).


I've put many more in flickr.
Have a super weekend!!

If you enjoyed reading this you can either like my facebook page to get all updates and more or you can opt to receive posts via email. Don't forget to activate your subscription though!

2 comments:

  1. that is an adorable skirt! great work, preethi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much jaya for your encouraging words.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...